Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Spotify

1. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    Digital = why throw it out when you can not and not have to worry about it?
    That's not what digital equals and there's plenty of reasons to excise the chaff.

Still, this seems like a great service for people in to music. Not sure I'd bother but thanks for the heads up.
    Last edited by FuryFox; 15 Aug 2011 at 05:29 PM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    ... signed up...
    Pass.

this is pretty awesome, actually.

even if you have no plans of looking at your friends music list, you can use the search function to find stuff. There is shit in this thing that I've never been able to find torrents for.

4. I'm not gonna look at Cows white bread mix but this thing is awesome for looking up all the music I've missed over the years, or getting into some old jazz and blues and shit.

I haven't tried it yet, but can I sign into this and hear my music remotely? Because that would be totally awesome. I might drag my old shitbox out and upload all 50 gigs of music.

6. Define remotely. You need the app on your PC and you need to login. If you have premium for ten bucks a mont you can use the smartphone app and offline mode.

Quote Originally Posted by FuryFox View Post
    That's not what digital equals and there's plenty of reasons to excise the chaff.

Still, this seems like a great service for people in to music. Not sure I'd bother but thanks for the heads up.
    It's completely easy to be frivolous with music when you have practically unlimited space. Every now and then I want to play those songs and I have them for those times.

I cut a whoooole bunch of shit I listened to in high school that I would never listen to again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nash View Post
    Pass.
    I didn't pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    The first song I ever loved was Sussudio by Phil Collins. I was 2. Definitely part gay over here.
    Last edited by Cowutopia; 16 Aug 2011 at 06:39 AM.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

I have the vinyl single of that, if you want to buy it

still has the dust jacket

9. I can get instant (literally) access to nine different recordings of a piece and compare them without hunting down old CDs or waiting for that $35 used album from Amazon. That plus the iPhone app got my money. I'd spend over $200 on those nine CDs alone. For one track. Multiply times however many different pieces I want to have access to and I win with Spotify.

I love it.

10. How does this compare to Google Music?