Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hey, Web Design People!

1. Sounds like you could get by with a Wordpress install, a suitable theme and a bit of customization. Do some searching on Wordpress themes and see if any suit your fancy--you can probably find a pay theme for relatively cheap (like $100 or less) and then the web development from that point is pretty easy...and so should also be cheap.

2. Here's another tip. When I used to do web development stuff, I would have the client fill out some of the forms found in this website. I modified the forms somewhat since they handled redesigned websites instead of new websites. Defining the goals of your website will make it easier for the website designer to create a design that matches your vision of what your website should be (and should do). Furthermore, make sure you pin down your website's information architecture before you proceed, as your website's IA will have an effect on how the design should be laid out.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

3. Wish I'd seen this earlier. I'd do it for free.

4. S'ok we're doing an exchange that's equitable for both parties.

Thank you, though.
    Boo, Hiss.

copy this: http://barcadebrooklyn.com/

Seriously, it's a great website.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

6. Ooh, they're using webfonts. Good on them! They even took time to make it compatible with IE6, which you don't have to do any more. Now they just need a mobile site that uses your location info.