Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: West Memphis 3 To Be Freed

1. Hrm, a co-worker just quit a few weeks ago to go to L.A. and work on a movie about this. I see some issues with his dream if these guys write a movie about the same subject.

2. Quote Originally Posted by WaPo
    Prosecutors argued that the men had been driven to commit the murders by satanic ritual
    LOL, remember when this "satanic ritual" shit was all the rage? Scam artists would go on Oprah and talk about how satanic cults are snaring up helpless teenagers and making them drink the blood of kittens and shit.

3. The really ironic part is that real world "satanists" are just atheists who want to piss off the church that extra little bit by saying they worship the devil when really they just use him as an allegorical role model. Ask them if they think he actually exists, and they'll be all, "what are you, stupid?"

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

4. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    The WM3, of course, got the full extent of the jam
    Death metal plus shmups?

5. Quote Originally Posted by The Gas View Post
    The really ironic part is that real world "satanists" are just atheists who want to piss off the church that extra little bit by saying they worship the devil when really they just use him as an allegorical role model. Ask them if they think he actually exists, and they'll be all, "what are you, stupid?"
    I think it got ramped up with this book:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Remembers

Similarly, there was also that thing in the 1980's where people were convincing women that they were sexually molested by their fathers and their brain suppressed that memory. That shit ruined lives.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Courage_to_Heal

What the fuck is wrong with these people.

6. 81-day ritual in 1955 that summoned the devil himself and involved the intervention of Jesus, the Virgin Mary and Michael the Archangel, who removed the scars received by Smith throughout the year of abuse and removed memories of the events "until the time was right"
    Sounds like a party

7. Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok View Post
    I was just reading about Cameron Willingham, who basically got the same rap around the same time.
    This guy's last words to his ex were pretty epic.

I hope you rot in hell, bitch. I hope you fucking rot in hell bitch. You bitch. I hope you fucking rot, cunt. That is it.
    Seriously raw deal, though.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

8. Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX View Post
    This guy's last words to his ex were pretty epic.
    Know what's hilarious? The huge New Yorker article about him, which won awards and shit - lists all the god shit he said before that but completely ignores the ex-wife stuff. I love it

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2...7fa_fact_grann

Read the very last page

9. Quote Originally Posted by The Gas View Post
    The really ironic part is that real world "satanists" are just atheists who want to piss off the church that extra little bit by saying they worship the devil when really they just use him as an allegorical role model. Ask them if they think he actually exists, and they'll be all, "what are you, stupid?"
    Are you kidding? I am making BANK off vaguely Satanic shit (clothing, etc) which is experiencing this huge resurgence in popularity right now. Am I a Satanist? sure, why the fuck not? $_$

However, I'm expecting the funny backlash any day now - kids claiming they were in rituals and lame shit like that, because every time there is a satanic popularity jump, that stuff always makes an appearance.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. Doesn't really contradict what I said. Wearing that stuff is part of the whole "taunting the Christards" agenda I was talking about. Next time somebody buys a pentagram necklace or whatever, ask him about his personal relationship with Satan.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids