Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: dirt cheap hp touchpad tablets starting 8/20

1. Go through this link then search "HP Touchpad" and you can order the 32GB version right now with free shipping from Best Buy.

I just got an order through, no telling how long this will last.

Some CAGs have had luck with in-store pickup but the only one around here that had it available was over an hour away.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

2. They're in stock on Amazon, debating whether I want one or not...

3. Get the 16GB, it is good for shit and giggles.

4. Amazon is listing like $300+, why buy it there.

5. Amazon sold out of their stock pretty quick. There was a marketplace seller that had quite a few earlier but they weren't actually listed as "HP Touchpad" it was FB454UT Smartbuy TouchPad QUALCOMM Snapdragon APQ8060 1.2 GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n Wireless 9.7" IPS TFT 1GB RAM 16GB.

I got in on one so that's 2 online orders for me. Hope I end up with at least one and if I get both the 16GB one is going to be a b-day gift for my Mom.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

6. http://www.costcentral.com/proddetai...TABA/11394712/

there's a place with stock if anybody's still looking

7. http://gifts.barnesandnoble.com/HP-T...ifi%2B1%2B2ghz

B&N has the 16GB one in stock right now if anyone is still looking.

8. On the one hand a tablet for $99.

On the other hand what the fuck would I ever use this for?

9. If I can browse the web and read comics on mine I'll be happy.

That's pretty much the only reasons I've ever wanted a tablet and why I was never going to pay $400+ for one.

10. I paid $20 more via ebay to get one, and I'll definitely get my money's worth out of it with the Kindle app, full web browser, slideshow function, and comic-viewing. According to some folks on CAG, it's also got a nice SNES emu available as well.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan