Thread: Fright Night

1. Fright Night

Why don't we have a thread about this yet?

I just went and saw this movie last night and I must say I enjoyed it a good deal. It isn't a straight remake of the old 80s film but more of a spiritual remake. It keeps the fun feel while still being an all new movie.

Colin Farrell and David Tenant both make this movie great, and the pacing was awesome. The movie is basically balls to the wall from the start, not the slow build up that was in the original film. If you liked Fright Night you really should see this.

Also I really enjoyed how the vampires in their monster forms looked like the vampires did in the original Fright Night, that was a nice nod.

Did anyone else see this?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. I'm gonna check it out sometime next week. I haven't seen the original in at least 10 years and I just got it in the mail from netflix today. So I'm gonna give it a watch before I go see this one.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. I thought this was great. Farrell was awesome.

4. I really enjoyed it. Farrell was good, but Tennant was great. I would've liked it if Farrell's character was more out there. Instead he rocks a kind of alpha male posturing thing, which certainly works, but I enjoyed the vampire in the original more.

Saw it in 3D which was... OK. There were a number of fun moments with blood splatters or weapons jumping out. Unfortunately, my eyes had some trouble focusing, though that may have been the theatre's fault.

5. Hey guy.

6. Also: This movie was a lot better than it had any right to be.

7. A pebble? Seriously?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.