Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Burning Man: A TNL Discussion Topic

1. I know a lot of people who are really into it. being stuck in the desert with a bunch of drunk and or high losers in various stages of undress for a week? No Fuckin' Thank You.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

2. Mzo, I am not reading that. I feel that anything I 'learn' about this fiasco would only make me dumber.

3. But seriously, fuck Dave Matthews.

Music for pussies.

5. Quote Originally Posted by PaCrappa View Post
    Mzo, I am not reading that. I feel that anything I 'learn' about this fiasco would only make me dumber.
    There's a decent pair of tits about halfway down though, so it's worth looking at once. Maybe NSFW?

6. People spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on their "art installations" for this shit.

And y'know, art's not free! I should be paid for this!
    Boo, Hiss.

I'm disappointed that icarus posted in a thread called "burning man" and didn't mention setting anyone on fire.

8. Dave Matthews! Set him on fire.

Is it too late for someone to book Dave Matthews somewhere near Baltimore this Saturday?

10. As a cyberpunk, I think this would be the shit. I survived Montreal festival kinetik, I can survive this too! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You don't have to be smart; you don't have to know the facts, you just have to be confident.

http://gamercards.exophase.com/37676.png