Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: The East Coast and the Blustery Day

1. You say that like naked guys are just some routine thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

2. LOL straight guys.

3. I was in a flood once back when I lived in Philly. Shit was pretty surreal, it looked like a river outside with cars just getting washed down the street like debris, some with people swimming after them.

I live on a hill now. Come at me, bitch.

4. Tornado touched down in Mays Landing. Yes I live in Mays Landing, but it just missed my location. So, that's why my power went out.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

5. I'm getting brown outs, enough to reset every clock in the house and my router but not quite upset my PC. The real storm is still hours away. I'm so losing my power for a long goddamn time.

6. Atlantic Electric told me. 3 days up to a week. It's because of all the rain, the ground is saturated; then throw in the wind; the fact the eye is going to be right off the Jersey Coast; and now possible tornadoes ... even 30 miles an hour trees can fall. So, yeah power will be out for awhile.

FYI: Where I live I heard a lot of them fall. I'll take pics when its safe.

7. Last major hurricane I experienced was Isabel back in 2003. Power out for nearly a week. Sucked lots of dicks.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

8. lol at all of you.

Welcome to summertime!
    Boo, Hiss.

9. How many dicks?

That can give us the severity.

Cat 1 is like 30 goddamn dicks
    Cat 2 is George Washington

My roof is leaking in three places and it's pretty intense outside. I'm not into it.