Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: The East Coast and the Blustery Day

1. This is why I'll be awesome in the apocalypse.

Every summer was like a little minipocalypse.

It's practice. Go outside and throw sticks in the air. Watch them float away.

Last time we had some hurricanes when I was in Florida 3 came back to back. We sat on the porch and smoked while shit flew around. You'll be fine.
    Boo, Hiss.

2. First the "earthquake" and now rain storms. The East Coast is such a drama queen.

3. Also: Since y'all don't know, Brian Norcross is the fucking hurricane whisperer.

Whatever he's saying? Listen to it.

But still go outside and throw shit in the air.
    Boo, Hiss.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    My roof is leaking in three places and it's pretty intense outside. I'm not into it.
    Shouldn't you be at the Taphouse drinking beers while laughing at the hurricane and us pussies who bailed?

<3 <3 <3
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

I went outside and drank a beer earlier, as promised.

Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    lol at all of you.

Welcome to summertime!
    Seriously. I remember one year I drove through a hurricane in a full sized van. The eye is an interesting place to be. There is next to no rain, and the air is just dead.

I lived in Wilmington for 5 years, and the northeasterly squalls were honestly worse than any of the many hurricanes I sat through. The main thing is flooding. I went biking in it.

On the other hand, most of Durham didn't have power today.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

8. Gee, it's drizzly and breezy! Whatever shall I do.

Complain about it.

10. This turned out to be no big deal at all. We kept getting brown outs, but the storm never picked up and our power never really went out. Now it seems quiet, but I looking at the satelite I think we might be in the eye.