Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Even Gayer Now

1. Star Wars Even Gayer Now

2. Whatever.

Fuck George Lucas for destroying my childhood. Fuck him for ruining the movies I loved more than was healthy. Fuck him for everything he did to the things I once cherished.

Ok. Done.
    Last edited by Six; 30 Aug 2011 at 11:46 PM.

3. It is just a movie.

4. I think George Lucas just really likes to disappoint people. I was fortunate to get the original theatrical releases digitally (which they sold for several months). The scene where Darth Vader kills the Emperor and saves Luke is one of my favorite movie scenes of all time. George Lucas has to know how stupid everybody thought the "NOOOOOO!" at the end of Episode III was, he has to. He fucked up Return of the Jedi on purpose, it has to be.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

5. that's cool I'll just keep on keepin' on with my 2006 dvd theatrical cuts

6. I just watch the original cuts and ignore the rest.
    It's not that hard.

7. *rolls eyes* What the fuck is the point of adding Vader's glowering "noooo" to that? I mean, was that ever not clear? I...

Whatever. The guy can do a goddamn tapdance in the next version and it won't matter, I have the version I like and I'm sticking with them and I can pirate HD versions.

If anything this last decade has taught me, it's to stop eating George Lucas's shit.

Kind of sad that that's what I've learned in a decade, but... take what you can get, I suppose.

8. George Lucas is probably the most masterful troll the world has ever seen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	han-shot-first.jpg 
Views:	720 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	62904  
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. I love how he pretends to have a jawline with that beard.

10. ...

I don't get it. Why do that? They had "no" technology in the 70's. They had "no" technology in the 90's. If "no" was his original vision, he could have done it at any time over the last 30 years. Even back with the original release they had the money in the budget to have James Earl Jones say "no". Why now? To fuck with us?

Btw, what version does one buy to see the original?