Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Bulletproof Vest Do you Wear?

What Bulletproof Vest Do you Wear?

So for my protection I'm looking into getting a bulletproof vest. As long as you can pass a background check and you do not use it in a commission of a crime it's legal. I'm looking for one that is concealed under the clothes.

2. Try
    This

one.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CSL90312A.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	62922

3. We would never shoot at you, Korian

4. Bulletproof vests are for homos. Real men take 9 shots and live, nigga
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

5. متأنية ، Korian. مكتب التحقيقات الفدرالي قد يراكم كإرهابي لشراء واحدة. انهم بالفعل إذا كنت ترغب في شراء لوازم الطوارئ
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

Ḩ͇̗̼̼̙̲̗̒ͯ̅̀ͬ̆̽ͫͥ̊̽͋̂ͦ̽̿̔͑͘ͅi̝̬̩̣͕͔̫͎̪͓̘̤̙̥͍̤̳͖͓͑̀ͨͫͦͮ̉̃̓͛ͯ̉̀̚͟͜͟͠.̨̭̜̉͌̅̍̄ͨ͐ͭ̿̆͋̓̀̕ ̥͎͈ ̢̘͖̜̼͕̰̜̃ͤ̏ͬ̓͊̍̾ͣͫ̄̈́ͤ̂͞I̒͆ͤ͑ͪͧ̃ͭ̀̀͝͏̰̱͉͔̯͖̥̙̞̤͙̮̭͇̣̲̯̯͘ͅ ̷̖̯̠̤ͯ̇̈́ͮͪ̐ͩ̂̓̐̄͛ͩͭ̏ͭͧa̵͔̺͉̦̞͉̞̬̦̹̱͙̖͖̭̬̮͉̽̃ͯ͂̄̕͢͢͡m̷̭͈̠͚̼̪̬̱͇̟͈̰̹̯͙͉͊̀ͮ̍̎̈́͂͂́͢͢͡ ͍͖
    ̡̰̜̦̩̪̳̤͕̖̜̺̖ͫͨͮ͑͋̀͑̑ͫ̕̕͞͞K͍͉̳̲̜̪͙͈̝͉̘̰͂̔ͤ̉͗͐̌̊͗̂̆ͣ̾̈͘͘͜ͅͅͅǫ̆ͣ̋͂̇̀̓͂ͬ̽̄͢҉͏̰̯͇̗̰̟͔̼rͩ ̵̗̰͉͍̩̖̲͙̟̾͂̐̓̆̓̚͘ḯ̵̢̯͈͕͕̟̺̘̬͚̭̼̯̌̈́͌ͭͤ̋͂̌̄̾́͐̾͜͝͞ạ̢̞̜̦̗͈̯̬̯̜͖̲̝͎̝̎ͤ͂͑ͮ͌͛ͦ̀̀͢n͊͛̊ͮͨ̽ ̷̷̦̮̩̰̫̑ͧ̀̔̄ͪ̒̄̑͐̆.̴͙̦̱̮͈̤̠̟͚̰͎̲̔̑̾ͯ̏̔̈͆̀̐̄ͭͨ̈́̑͜͟͝ ̤̻͇̞̩̤̘͍͙̰̝̙͎͕̹̣̑ͭ̒ͩͥ́̇̋͒ͩ͑̍̕͢͝Iͫ̂͒͑̌͗̀̚͝͏̢̟̼̞̬ ̴̬̖̮̮͎͙̜̣̠̯̿ͪ̾ͩ͐̎̋͛̽͑ͤ̅̒̅ͭ͐̀̚̕͢a̧͈͇̪̝͆͋ͤ͗̎̇̃͌̓͒ͨ̑͂͛͢ͅsͦ͌͋̈̇ͣ̒͗̑̑ͧ͊ͧ̌̀̕҉̨̜̞̞̜̝̘͉̪̪̤̹̥̦ ̫̗̘͍͔k͑ͧ̄ͯ͗̓͏̡͚̣̣̪̣̟̩̝͇̳̼̙̻͓̕ͅ ̨̪̭̬̫͎̖̮̙̬ͩ̊́̎͊ͪ̈́̾͑̃͋̎̆́̕͜͠ą̴͍̫̝̮̣̞̱͇̝͍͎͉̥͚̪̭ͨ́̌͋ͫ́̀͟ͅ ̷̶̦͈̮̻̖̘́͗ͧ̒͌̿̒̎͂̋ͣ͊̿ͭ͂͒̀͟͞ͅl̛̪̯̣̟͓̣̞̓͛̆̽̕͞o̷̫̤͚̭̗̭̮̭͛̅ͭͣ̅̂ͤ͋̌̓̽̀͡͝tͬͫ̄ͧ̆̓ͭͬͨ͒̌͆̚͏̫͢͞ ̟̤̦̬ ̴̨͉͕͔̲̺͕̬͔̝͔̯̤̺̞͔̾͛̅ͧͦͭͬ̑ͪͫ͆͢͝ơ̴͉̻̭͚̖͇͕̹̱͊͐ͧ̾͟f̷̵̧̠̝̫̲̼̬͚͇̩̜̬͈̣̱̰̒ͩͬ̉͆ͣ͗͒ͩ̓ͨ̓̐̄̒̀̚̚͞ ̮͚
    ̊ͭ͑͛ͪ̈́̌̃̀͑̿̑̀̋ͤ͑̓̚͞҉̸̙̳̰͖̟͔̲̗͈̳̗̯̮̝͚̘̲͝ͅq̵̨̖̟͕͔̫̦̫̙ͯͦ͋ͦͣ͒̈́ͥͥͪ̋̋͡uͬ̌ͫ̆̔͒ͧͥͨͬ́҉̺̜͇͕̲̙͜ͅ ̪̤͉͇̫̞ȩ̹̺͈̮̖͕̯̰͎͎̩͔̟̬͍̺̥̀̓ͩ͐̂̈́̌̚͜ͅş̸̡̛͓͚̫̖̼͉͍̝͎̣̰̀͐ͯt͓̙͍͖͇̠̥̪̪̯͌ͧ̎ͥ̈̿̈ͦ̏͑̉͆ͦͣ̃̐̋ͤ͗͠ ̺̤͍͎̹̝̟i̺̖͙͕̬̭͈̭̱͓̞̠̓̔ͫ͐͋̔̕͜͟ǒ̡̢̡̹̳͕͓̠͇͉̪͉̼͔͛̎ͪͩ́̅̑ͫ́ͮ͗͜n̴͙̟̼̟̮̱̘̤͖͎̘̩̦͖ͧ̈́ͧ̉̇̓ͨ̌ͥ̀̚͢ ş̷ͤ̂̊̀̐̅̑͐̃̾́҉̵̠̼̹̗̥̤̠̼͍̬̠̞̘.̷͍̭͉͓̻͔̺̾ͤ̈́ͩͯ͗ͥͩͧ
    ̴̛͋ͮͨ͒̓̍̊̐͝͠҉̗̩̰͚͎͈̱

7. gibberish?
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

More like the Nezperdian hive-mind.

9. creepy.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Ḩ͇̗̼̼̙̲̗̒ͯ̅̀ͬ̆̽ͫͥ̊̽͋̂ͦ̽̿̔͑͘ͅi̝̬̩̣͕͔̫͎̪͓̘̤̙̥͍̤̳͖͓͑̀ͨͫͦͮ̉̃̓͛ͯ̉̀̚͟͜͟͠.̨̭̜̉͌̅̍̄ͨ͐ͭ̿̆͋̓̀̕ ̥͎͈ ̢̘͖̜̼͕̰̜̃ͤ̏ͬ̓͊̍̾ͣͫ̄̈́ͤ̂͞I̒͆ͤ͑ͪͧ̃ͭ̀̀͝͏̰̱͉͔̯͖̥̙̞̤͙̮̭͇̣̲̯̯͘ͅ ̷̖̯̠̤ͯ̇̈́ͮͪ̐ͩ̂̓̐̄͛ͩͭ̏ͭͧa̵͔̺͉̦̞͉̞̬̦̹̱͙̖͖̭̬̮͉̽̃ͯ͂̄̕͢͢͡m̷̭͈̠͚̼̪̬̱͇̟͈̰̹̯͙͉͊̀ͮ̍̎̈́͂͂́͢͢͡ ͍͖
    ̡̰̜̦̩̪̳̤͕̖̜̺̖ͫͨͮ͑͋̀͑̑ͫ̕̕͞͞K͍͉̳̲̜̪͙͈̝͉̘̰͂̔ͤ̉͗͐̌̊͗̂̆ͣ̾̈͘͘͜ͅͅͅǫ̆ͣ̋͂̇̀̓͂ͬ̽̄͢҉͏̰̯͇̗̰̟͔̼rͩ ̵̗̰͉͍̩̖̲͙̟̾͂̐̓̆̓̚͘ḯ̵̢̯͈͕͕̟̺̘̬͚̭̼̯̌̈́͌ͭͤ̋͂̌̄̾́͐̾͜͝͞ạ̢̞̜̦̗͈̯̬̯̜͖̲̝͎̝̎ͤ͂͑ͮ͌͛ͦ̀̀͢n͊͛̊ͮͨ̽ ̷̷̦̮̩̰̫̑ͧ̀̔̄ͪ̒̄̑͐̆.̴͙̦̱̮͈̤̠̟͚̰͎̲̔̑̾ͯ̏̔̈͆̀̐̄ͭͨ̈́̑͜͟͝ ̤̻͇̞̩̤̘͍͙̰̝̙͎͕̹̣̑ͭ̒ͩͥ́̇̋͒ͩ͑̍̕͢͝Iͫ̂͒͑̌͗̀̚͝͏̢̟̼̞̬ ̴̬̖̮̮͎͙̜̣̠̯̿ͪ̾ͩ͐̎̋͛̽͑ͤ̅̒̅ͭ͐̀̚̕͢a̧͈͇̪̝͆͋ͤ͗̎̇̃͌̓͒ͨ̑͂͛͢ͅsͦ͌͋̈̇ͣ̒͗̑̑ͧ͊ͧ̌̀̕҉̨̜̞̞̜̝̘͉̪̪̤̹̥̦ ̫̗̘͍͔k͑ͧ̄ͯ͗̓͏̡͚̣̣̪̣̟̩̝͇̳̼̙̻͓̕ͅ ̨̪̭̬̫͎̖̮̙̬ͩ̊́̎͊ͪ̈́̾͑̃͋̎̆́̕͜͠ą̴͍̫̝̮̣̞̱͇̝͍͎͉̥͚̪̭ͨ́̌͋ͫ́̀͟ͅ ̷̶̦͈̮̻̖̘́͗ͧ̒͌̿̒̎͂̋ͣ͊̿ͭ͂͒̀͟͞ͅl̛̪̯̣̟͓̣̞̓͛̆̽̕͞o̷̫̤͚̭̗̭̮̭͛̅ͭͣ̅̂ͤ͋̌̓̽̀͡͝tͬͫ̄ͧ̆̓ͭͬͨ͒̌͆̚͏̫͢͞ ̟̤̦̬ ̴̨͉͕͔̲̺͕̬͔̝͔̯̤̺̞͔̾͛̅ͧͦͭͬ̑ͪͫ͆͢͝ơ̴͉̻̭͚̖͇͕̹̱͊͐ͧ̾͟f̷̵̧̠̝̫̲̼̬͚͇̩̜̬͈̣̱̰̒ͩͬ̉͆ͣ͗͒ͩ̓ͨ̓̐̄̒̀̚̚͞ ̮͚
    ̊ͭ͑͛ͪ̈́̌̃̀͑̿̑̀̋ͤ͑̓̚͞҉̸̙̳̰͖̟͔̲̗͈̳̗̯̮̝͚̘̲͝ͅq̵̨̖̟͕͔̫̦̫̙ͯͦ͋ͦͣ͒̈́ͥͥͪ̋̋͡uͬ̌ͫ̆̔͒ͧͥͨͬ́҉̺̜͇͕̲̙͜ͅ ̪̤͉͇̫̞ȩ̹̺͈̮̖͕̯̰͎͎̩͔̟̬͍̺̥̀̓ͩ͐̂̈́̌̚͜ͅş̸̡̛͓͚̫̖̼͉͍̝͎̣̰̀͐ͯt͓̙͍͖͇̠̥̪̪̯͌ͧ̎ͥ̈̿̈ͦ̏͑̉͆ͦͣ̃̐̋ͤ͗͠ ̺̤͍͎̹̝̟i̺̖͙͕̬̭͈̭̱͓̞̠̓̔ͫ͐͋̔̕͜͟ǒ̡̢̡̹̳͕͓̠͇͉̪͉̼͔͛̎ͪͩ́̅̑ͫ́ͮ͗͜n̴͙̟̼̟̮̱̘̤͖͎̘̩̦͖ͧ̈́ͧ̉̇̓ͨ̌ͥ̀̚͢ ş̷ͤ̂̊̀̐̅̑͐̃̾́҉̵̠̼̹̗̥̤̠̼͍̬̠̞̘.̷͍̭͉͓̻͔̺̾ͤ̈́ͩͯ͗ͥͩͧ
    ̴̛͋ͮͨ͒̓̍̊̐͝͠҉̗̩̰͚͎͈̱