Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Apps Now Available for iPhone and Android

1. It was designed to work with Apple iOS 3.1.3 and above, so the iPad, Touch, and any iPhone 3 or above should work with it.

2. It works for sure and looks nice to boot! I did run into the aforementioned connection issues though while using it, jumped back on here the old fashioned way and no problems.

So there is no way for me to have 50 posts per page when accessing from a PC, and 15 posts per page when accessing from my phone w/o manually changing it each time?

wack

4. I want to use this app, but the app won't let me use the app. I can't even connect to this thread with the app to tell you about it.

5. I'm 95% sure it's due to a conflict with the achievements hack, which I have temporarily disabled. How is the mobile app working for everyone now?

6. Hm. Maybe it's not the achievements after all. I get similar results leaving them on and reducing the number of posts per page. Maybe it has to do with page size and memory issues.

7. The threads that have the loading issues don't seem to have any common trend (like x number of pages or posts), just sometimes the loading error occurs and sometimes it doesn't. Refreshing worked occasionally and then other times if I just read a different thread and came back to one that hadn't worked before it all of a sudden would work fine. Weird and whacky stuff!

I can never get the phone app to work. Oh well.

9. I'll try to do more testing tonight, but my home Internet has been down since late last week. Does the phone app work a little better than before, at least, or is it the same?