Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: BETA: New Activity-Based Reward System

1. Looking at the achievements list, I see that only Fe26 has one of the five permanent star icons, but I only need to start a social group discussion to get one myself (look for the green check marks to see what you have). I believe a bunch of other people are close, too. While other achievement icons are pushed one space to the right under your avatar when you earn a new one, the permanent star icons (Level 1 Star, Level 2 Star, Level 3 Star, Forum Star, and TNL Superstar) stay in place. When someone earns all the achievements (if anyone ever does), he will have five stars under his name.

2. By the way, much more information on contests and user-designed awards will be made available over the weekend, so let's make sure the achievements and points are working well for now. I also have a lot more work to do on fixing some other problems (like no Settings link in the Classic skin).

3. This is cool business.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    This is cool business.
    Indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Your total achievements to-date are in your profile
    Only in Classic? I don't see it in We Mean Business.

6. Referrals mean stars ain't happening for me.

Number 7 in infractions WOOT!
    Last edited by bbobb; 02 Sep 2011 at 02:07 AM.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. Also christ almighty, 99% of the forum is a TNL Legend now.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. How the fuck do you get referral credit? I've told like four people to sign up who did, I didn't get fuck for credit.

Kuro is still here and he's mine, give me referral points Nick.

9. They probably just signed up like any new member and didn't use whatever referral system the forum uses.

10. I like this thing.
    Donk