Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 791011

Thread: BETA: New Activity-Based Reward System

1. ITT: Butthurts

2. I just want what's owed to me. I wouldn't bring anyone here with the shit that TNL produces now.

Why don't you leave then you help produce content? Help the TNL, and contribute good content.

4. On vBulletin forums, referrals are counted for you only if the referred member enters your user name into the designated field when he registers. A good time to refer someone is when we have a contest, since we give forum members at least one extra entry. There will probably be two contests this coming month (NBA 2K12 and something else), so just find someone who might hang around for a bit and likes whatever we're giving away.

5. Nah. It isn't worth the trouble right now. I used to want my friends posting here regularly but it's become a cesspool with some posters running rampant and ruining shit. If that problem is addressed I'll bring some people here or even back.

6. It's not good enough for your friends, but it's good enough for you?
    You need to work on your self esteem.
    Really though, of course opinions will differ on who the culprits are but percentage wise we have relatively few shit posters. It is just that we've become so xenophobic towards noobs that we aren't gaining any new voices to help dilute the noise from our asses.
    It's personally hard to accept but we have to. If tnl is boring or not up to snuff, its our fault.

7. I think in the last two years we were very welcoming to new guys but they eventually left because of those few terrible posters. I only use TNL out of habit, really. I stuck around most of this year for SF. I posted some tournaments, strats, news, etc. and cared little about anything else. Also, if I couldn't access TNL from work I would almost never be on.

Where's the Welcome Wagon? I try to tell people you need thick skin but "They're Coming"