Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Turbografx CD system

I'm not actively seeking anything since I spent a pretty penny on the Turbo CD, which was quite enough of my disposable income for now. I pretty much want anything that's good and playable in English that I don't have, and all I have on CD are Gates of Thunder 4 in 1, Forgotten Worlds, Monster Lair, Splash Lake, Fighting Street, and a Sapphire bootleg. And a huge stack of CDRs!

I really want to pick up another copy of Dracula X, and although the game has surprisingly dropped in price, it's still more than I need to spend right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

The PSP version is much more reasonable. I'm just asking cause I have a bunch of games that I have to sort thru. Fighting Street is unplayable.

Shoot me a PM when you sort through them, I might be interested in something. No rush.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

Alright.

5. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    The prices are rising at a rather alarming rate at the moment. It's a bad time to be trying to buy PCE/TG16 stuff, unfortunately. The US stuff is getting ridiculous, and the gaijin friendly PCE games are starting to creep up as well. But hey, I love the system
    The US prices have been nuts for a long time. The only US release I don't own is Super Air Zonk and at $300 I'm pretty content without it. The Japanese stuff can be had fairly cheap at auction (not BIN).