Page 162 of 162 FirstFirst ... 148158160161162
Results 1,611 to 1,618 of 1618

Thread: 2011 NFL Season

1. The CFL used to have blackouts, and those blackouts ultimately killed any relevance the league had, as networks up here just switched over to the NFL. I know that doesn't sound all that strange, who cares about the CFL right, but at one time the CFL was HUGE up here. And then they fucked up and became irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    who cares about the C right
    Fixed.

3. Cris Carter should be in the hall of fame. What has he done off the field to make him a "jerk" other than having a loud personality on TV?

I don't remember him ever getting into any legal troubles during his playing days.

4. Quote Originally Posted by jyoung View Post
    Cris Carter should be in the hall of fame. What has he done off the field to make him a "jerk" other than having a loud personality on TV?

I don't remember him ever getting into any legal troubles during his playing days.
    I seen him play at least twice a year throughout his career. He can fuck off. I remember him being a pompous cry baby purple wearing queer. Lol

You're thinking of Brett Favre in his last two seasons.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    You're thinking of Brett Favre in his last two seasons.
    Him too.

7. So instead of reducing weight to help keep stress off his injured achilles, Laron Landry is getting HUGE.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

8. Quote Originally Posted by Type Ryan View Post
    So instead of reducing weight to help keep stress off his injured achilles, Laron Landry is getting HUGE.
    223 pounds in each arm, more like.