Page 1 of 13 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Does the South - 2012 Meetup

1. TNL Does the South - 2012 Meetup

So you all know I'm going to be opening a restaurant and a lot of you have thrown out words of support and a want to come. I'm thinking we have a meetup here in Greenville at The Owl. We'll have a whole restaurant with a bar. I can book bands and shit. I'm thinking we do it after the restaurant has been up and running for a while. My birthday is Feb 11th. It's a Saturday. Let's do it that weekend.

Who thinks they could seriously come?
    Would another date work better for a majority of people?
    Would you throw $20 in for stuff?

I'd be spending some money on bands and beers, etc, so I'd just like to get an early idea of who thinks they might show. As long as maybe 10 people were coming I think it'd be worth it. Stay open to the public Friday, but close early on Saturday and have the whole night and Sunday. Bring a sleeping bag and crash in the dining room.
    Boo, Hiss.

2. I'm in.

Unless something crazy comes up, I'm definitely interested.

4. That sounds pretty amazing. I am down.

5. You're in NC, right? This could actually end up being a crazy cheap trip outside of the gas money. Maybe if Firstblood was interested, he could ride down with me and we could split the gas cost. I should be getting my income tax back around that time so I doubt I'll be hurting for cash. Any TNLers in my area interested? I could make stop's in Baltimore and the DC area as I'm sure we'd have to drive through the metro anyway.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

6. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    You're in NC, right? This could actually end up being a crazy cheap trip outside of the gas money. Maybe if Firstblood was interested, he could ride down with me and we could split the gas cost. I should be getting my income tax back around that time so I doubt I'll be hurting for cash. Any TNLers in my area interested? I could make stop's in Baltimore and the DC area as I'm sure we'd have to drive through the metro anyway.
    Its in SC and I would split the cost with you, Gohron.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

7. I wish I could go... I love reading your cooking posts and I'd love to eat something you made.
    [Insert large, loud, flashing signature here]

I'd be in, but my wife is due February 5th, so at this point I have no idea if I could actually make it a few days later (I doubt it.) But I will come by sooner or later!

9. Nick owns the physical manifestation of Ironplant and anyone who meets him will be met with legal action.

I don't know if I'd be welcomed anyway. Ic's been a little volatile towards me for the past two months. I think he'd either bust my shit or try to get me committed.