20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 10.00%
  • No

5 25.00%
  • Depends on what they did

13 65.00%
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Seperate A Person's Output From Their Politics/Actions?

1. The only reason can be because you hate them and are scared of them.

2. Give me another one.
    Boo, Hiss.

3. How about marriage doesn't work. So instead of co-opting something that's already broken, come up with something better? Then they can tell all the straights to fuck off, it's not for them.

4. If you throw something out like "gay marriage dilutes the economic benefits of marriage for traditional couples" you'd at least have some kind of rational ground even if you're straight-up wrong for a dozen reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    How about marriage doesn't work. So instead of co-opting something that's already broken, come up with something better? Then they can tell all the straights to fuck off, it's not for them.
    Are you serious?
    Boo, Hiss.

6. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    How else can you defend that shit?
    See.

Anyway, it's a religious ritual. Always has been a spiritual thing. You want to do a union under the state that grants you the same rights? That's fine. I don't care. I just don't want the government to force a private institution to have to marry a gay couple even though it's against their beliefs. But in NY there is a clause in the bill that says if any part of the bill is found erroneous in the courts makes the whole thing null and void so I sleep fine at night.

7. My marriage has nothing to do with god.

Don't fake the funk.

You can get married at a courthouse.

Your argument sucks.
    Boo, Hiss.

8. As serious as I'm willing to get with TNL.
    If you're going to say that if someone is against gay marriage they must hate and fear gays, then I'm going to say that if you're for it, you must like sucking dick and getting ass fucked. Because there can only be one reason for either side.

9. I can't think of a single reason to be against gay marriage that doesn't boil down to some form of just being mean.
    Boo, Hiss.

10. I don't believe in a "higher power" either, but that doesn't mean it's okay for the government to force a private institution to do this against their beliefs. They're a religious organization and some people feel strong about it. I'm fine with not fucking with their fairy tale.