Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any TNL Filmmakers?

1. You're too kind, Doc. <3
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

2. also: I've used Premier and Vegas and like both. Never found a reason to switch to Final Cut and only will if someone pays for me to. And if you have $1500 for the camera, I'd buy a Canon Rebel T2i and the 250 lens. It's the best camera in that price range IMHO. You'll need high speed SD cards, too.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. I've done some artsy shit that usually has at least some nudity in it (not my own nudity.) I helped film a short of Dostoevsky's "The Double," but the footage got erased by the fellow who was directing and it's really annoying because it was actually pretty well done for an indie short.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. I hear good things about the GoPro

5. Yeah! So have I. I just haven't used one. I have a buddy who uses them for drag racing stuff.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

I plan on working on stuff and trying to get a production studio going but I am paranoid about copyrights and ideas being stolen.

So do you guys wanna do something? I want to do a Horror Movie anybody game? I will co write with someone.

8. You and Doc should work on something. You might be the straight man he needs to bring his ideas down to earth.

I have some ideas but it's gonna be 50/50 on profits to do a script to shop around Hollywood. I talked to Doc about this before.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Korian View Post
    I plan on working on stuff and trying to get a production studio going but I am paranoid about copyrights and ideas being stolen.
    You just need to know how to protect yourself. You can register scripts to the writers guild for example and you need to be meticulous about backing up all of your stuff. Keep and catalog every revision of a script you do to prove what you've done. You won't get shit done if you're afraid to do anything.