6 24.00%
  • No

10 40.00%
  • Sometimes

9 36.00%
Page 1 of 17 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You a Racist?

Are You a Racist?

So I've gotten a lot of shit about me being me and was wondering if any of you will admit to being a Racist?

2. Yes. I believe Koreans are different from other people because they are small and eat dogs.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. No, but all my nigger friends say I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Yes. I believe Koreans are different from other people because they are small and eat dogs.
    Some maybe but not this Korian. It's a free Country and you have a right to your views but Racism hurts everyone, but I still heart you for being honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    No, but all my nigger friends say I am.
    Please vote in the Poll. I'm assuming you're African American to use those words.

Everyone is.

Everyone is a racist. Everyone is a sexist. Everyone is a classist, and an ageist, and whatever the fuck else you can think of. Everyone. Some of us do our best not to be... but deep inside everyone is afraid of what is different.

7. I'm only racist against asians who can't drive properly

8. CUZ ONLY BLACK PEOPLE HAVE FRIENDS RIGHT?
    Fucking yellow bastard racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    deep inside everyone is afraid of what is different.
    I don't think fear is the issue, except the example Dave gave. That's legitimate fear.

Implying that every decision we make isn't based off the flight/fight response