View Poll Results: Who Did you Fit in With?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gang Bangers

3 13.04%
  • Social Butterfly

4 17.39%
  • Nerd

14 60.87%
  • Popular

4 17.39%
  • Athlete

3 13.04%
  • Hard Worker

4 17.39%
  • Loner

6 26.09%
  • Shy with Friends

6 26.09%
  • Skipping School

7 30.43%
  • Always in the Principal's Office

6 26.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Clique Did You Roll With in High School? - Who Were You?

What Clique Did You Roll With in High School? - Who Were You?

High School Can be Hard, How would you describe yourself?
    Last edited by Korian; 13 Sep 2011 at 05:47 PM.

"clique"

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    "clique"
    Damn you for your speed.

4. Korian is catching up on some poll achievements.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

It's apples and banna to me. I mean bullying is wrong. Now I had friends but I also ate my P and B sandwhich outside.

Quote Originally Posted by Korian View Post
    banna me.
    Give him what he wants.

It's a WWE reference ask Korly. I also got blessed into a gang for security.

8. I listened to rock music in a school that was at least 90% black. I didn't hang out with many people and spent my time in NYC. It was the better choice.

9. This thread sucks.
    Boo, Hiss.

10. When I went to the private school, I hung with the nerds and then with the popular kids and when I got into rap music, I hung with all the black kids from Chester (a bad neighborhood). When I went to public school for my senior year I didn't make many friends. I was very very shy growing up and didn't talk much when I had nothing to relate to with other people. I ended up making friends with all the potheads in my senior year because they were the only people who didn't give a fuck about all the high school trends and they were all funny. It was two or three years after high school that I actually smoked any pot myself. I kind of wish I could've been more like I am now back then because I probably could've fucked mad bitches in my senior year. I was a baseball player too, but never fell in with the "athletic" group.

It wasn't even like I was some super good kid that just felt overwhelmed. I'd smoke cigarettes in the bathroom, skipped classes on the regular and would nearly get myself into a lot of fights. This is something I think about a lot. I was so shy in some cases that some of the outcast people (who I should've been friends with) thought that I hated them because I didn't talk to them and it makes me feel shitty to this day.
    Last edited by Gohron; 14 Sep 2011 at 12:14 AM.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453