Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need a new music oriented soundcard

1. Amazing! Cheap! Sounds Great! My only issue is now my protools default outputs to my speakers, which is nice sometimes but I forget and get the howl of the banshee now and then. Still though, 10/10 response, thanks for all the help guys!

As for creative, I haven't heard a creative card that impressed me, but I am sure they are out there. I had some $60 creative card out there that was honestly worse than the sound processor in my iphone. That being said, it never broke, ever. My amazing sexy asus card died in like a year.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

Use your functioning audio output to listen to the first Badfinger LP. It is so god damn good.

4. Can't stop listening to suspicious minds. Seriously I cannot, my roomates hate me right now.

He's the King for a reason.

6. Because he died on the throne I thought.

What kind did you get? I like amazing, cheap, and sound great, it might work great on my PC in the back, it's hooked up to a 2.1 set.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

8. Oh sorry, I happened to already have it, I was just unaware I could use it to output sound from. It is a m-audio FireWire 410.

Oh, boo, that thing is actually expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

10. Not really for what it does, but if you aren't looking for an audio input for protools, it would be a gigantic waste of money. The asus sounded better, but this still sounds good!