Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Emergency Trip to Philadelphia and I Need Your Help, TNL!

1. Emergency Trip to Philadelphia and I Need Your Help, TNL!

I have to be in Philadelphia Thursday afternoon for business and it's daunting to get there by public transportation instead of a car. So I need some Philly guys' help. I will be coming in on the Trenton Line of the SEPTA and need to get to 125 South Street Philadelphia, PA 19147. What stop should I get off at and what extra transportation (if any) will I need.

Future news will come if I can make this Thursday.

2. carry a seven gram rock with ya and when you get to 30th hit up my boy Dog Trap (he'll be wearing a Raiders cap, smell like a strip club, and got a funky ass limp). He'll get ya anywhere you want to go.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. How'd he get the limp?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. His trap didn't work.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Wonderful.

6. Trenton line will take you to 30th St station, Suburban Station or Market East. They're all right on the blue line (market/frankford line). Hop on the blue line, take it east to front street, walk down front until you hit south. Done.

7. Pretend I know nothing about the layout of Philadelphia.

8. I rep'd you a google map, fool.

9. Oh, I got your post after the second read.

10. I never check my rep.