View Poll Results: Do you Care about Africa?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 18.18%
  • No

9 81.82%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Are You Concerned About the Situation in Africa?

1. not starving in africa: the lions that eat the aidsbabbies

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Then why should we try to fix other people's problems?

OPP
    Because the world will never be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    not starving in africa: the lions that eat the aidsbabbies
    You people are sad, because it's a white man's world. I am not to fond of polls but why not? You guys should never respond to my threads but you do.
    Last edited by Korian; 23 Sep 2011 at 12:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Korian View Post
    Because the world will never be perfect.
    Like I said... why try?

If you don't try we all die.

6. The United States has gotten itself into enough of a mess sticking it's nose in places it probably doesn't belong. The last foreign intervention we were involved in that was somewhat reasonable was probably the Korean War. There's no problem helping out our allies a bit (like Japan with the tsunami) after disasters but we're not going to fix the world's problems. Africa is a mess and it's not going to get better with aid. If rich folk want to help out (like Josh said), fine, but it's still not fixing the problem. Foreign involvement only prolongs these problems. If people starve, get shot and imprisoned; they're eventually going to get pissed enough to take care of their own problems. I guess the culture in the US is different (where we actually manage to solve or try to solve problems through violence) but the change has to come within and not from the outside.

Humanity is fucked, that's pretty much all there is to it.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

That's why there's no GOD.

8. Who said there was?
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

I didn't

Me either.