Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Online Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by Type Ryan View Post
    I believe "Flores muertos" is what you're trying say.
    Almost. Flowers are feminine.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

You're the chode here, you backwoods redneck piece of shit. I mean, if you type "flower delivery" into Google the first thing that pops up is FTD.com, which has zero old people complaining about anything, and will do exactly what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    You're the chode here, you backwoods redneck piece of shit. I mean, if you type "flower delivery" into Google the first thing that pops up is FTD.com, which has zero old people complaining about anything, and will do exactly what you want.
    You're as bad as type ryan is about bad drivers.

You're going to force everyone to talk about this. Unbelievable.

4. The trollop in Texas got proflowers.com and she seemed pleased. If it's someone back home in Virginia Beach, I use a local florist that I know to be very good.

FTD is known to be quality but I haven't used them in ages.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

I went with proflowers. They got them and my inbox got a big message full of hearts and thanks.

Some stuff about my shopping experience. They kind of hid costs until checkout. Flowers were 20$, 9.95 to get it there by today...and another 9.95 and 2.95 tacked on at the end before you hit pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    You're going to force everyone to talk about this. Unbelievable.
    You mean the thing that you referenced in your first post then again later on that nobody but you wants to talk about?

7. I've used 1-800-flowers 100% of the time and have not been disappointed or let down, ever. They are very good.

Proflowers is ass.

edit: my town has a bunch of florists within walking distance so I might use one of them next time. Depends how I feel. Doesn't change my opinion of 1-800-flowers though.
    Last edited by Diff-chan; 26 Sep 2011 at 10:11 AM.