Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Online Flowers

Online Flowers

Anybody know of a good place?

AND YES JOSH I KNOW GOOGLE FINDS THINGS

I don't trust google results. Its mostly old people complaining about how old they are and how the company tricked them

2. FTD.com or flowers.com. Haven't had any complaints with FTD.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

3. I've had success here.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. I use pro flowers exclusively now. There's decent deals if you know how to look for them. You do end up paying a lot for a little if you don't find a way to get significant savings though. The bouquets always look bigger in the pictures than they actually are.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Anybody know of a good place?

AND YES JOSH I KNOW GOOGLE FINDS THINGS

I don't trust google results. Its mostly old people complaining about how old they are and how the company tricked them
    I get so confused by your posts, Google yields millions of sites, and old people don't use the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I use pro flowers exclusively now. There's decent deals if you know how to look for them. You do end up paying a lot for a little if you don't find a way to get significant savings though. The bouquets always look bigger in the pictures than they actually are.
    I went with proflowers. They were the only people who could get something to them by tomorrow without me having to drop half a Ben

7. It was nice to send yourself flowers.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I went with proflowers. They were the only people who could get something to them by tomorrow without me having to drop half a Ben
    Who's the lucky guy and what's the big rush?

You'll know tomorrow, sexy pants.

10. I only put out for guys who spend $50 or more.