Thread: Cowboy Bebop Boxset Available?

1. Cowboy Bebop Boxset Available?

Where can I get the boxset? is it rare to find? What is the price of a used but mint boxset with all dVD's?

2. Where to find it????

...ebay

How much???

$250.00 to $300.00 (and thats only if there not tryin ta pimp you)

Is it rare???

Yes, in the sense that only 10,000 were made(same as the upcoming Escaflowne boxset, I believe).

lee

3. Methinks I am a lucky bitch... I got mine at gexpress.com for $150 a few months ago...

Too bad there is a small tear on the bottom of the box, though..

4. You can get it from $150-200 at either Fry's Electronics or Best Buy.

5. <trying not to laugh>

I will give you a $150.00 to $200.00 Macross boy, if you can find one BB that still has one, off or online.
    Methinks you know not what you speaketh, young one...eth.

lee

sadly, you can still find Trigun boxes everywhere

6. Hmm...I bought mine from circuitcity.com for $199 a couple days ago, but seeing what people are willing to pay, I left it unopened and am trying to sell it. However, when I went back to circuitcity.com, they didn't have anymore...now I'm not sure if I want to sell it. I suppose the individual DVDs are still being produced, so their price won't get jacked-up any time soon...

7. the 6-dvd boxset is limited edition. i forgot how many they made, but you will most likely not find it at any major store.

last year there were 3 boxsets at Suncoast in the mall. i came back the next weekend, money in hand, just to find that they had all been sold. it took me another month (and an hour's drive) to finally get my set.

and in a few weeks, ill have the CD-boxset as well! $26 for a 4-cd OST aint bad in my book.

the individual DVDs are still being mass-produced. you can find them everywhere.

8. Hey Rhydant... did you see any used boxsets on EBAY when you picked up the music? I still need to get one...