Page 33 of 93 FirstFirst ... 192931323334353747 ... LastLast

Thread: NHL Official 2011-2012 thread

1. Joel Ward is an awesome dude. He used to come on the local Nashville sports talk show a lot when he was with the Predators. In fact, they are having him on the show today.

Fuck racists.

2. Ignorance never ceases to amaze me. How pathetic and sad. It's 2012, not 1950. I'd love to see those clowns say that to his face or any other black player.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

3. Internet anonimity = assholes. Its sad people react this way over anything let alone a sport played to entertain people. This shit has to drive the NHL bonkers.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    Internet anonimity = assholes. Its sad people react this way over anything let alone a sport played to entertain people. This shit has to drive the NHL bonkers.
    Except it's not anonymous. People are posting on their twitter accounts, full names, pictures, everything. I guess it's for the best.

I'M SO NERVOUS and I
    Have work until 10. Really nervous omg.

6. Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok View Post
    I think Hockey fans are just terrible people.
    That just as discriminating as the BS on twitter, dumbass.

I am exhausted.

8. fuck ... Devils vs. Flyers on Sunday 3pm start time.

fuck.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

9. Went 6-2 in round one. Not bad.

Round 2:

Rangers in 7
    Flyers in 6

Nashville in 6
    St. Louis in 7

10. Caps/Rangers should be a good one. I was hoping they would draw NY. Facing Philly or NJ would not have been ideal.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill