Page 45 of 93 FirstFirst ... 314143444546474959 ... LastLast

Thread: NHL Official 2011-2012 thread

Sutter is good.

I can't believe we drafted Matteau.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhydant View Post
    I was on vacation in Chicago/Indiana when games 5 and 6 went down. As the final buzzer went off to seal the deal, I was so overwhelmed with beer and tears of joy that I bought about 15 people at the bar a round.

"WHO WANTS A SHOT? WE'RE DRINKING TEQUILA BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT WE DRINK IN CALIFORNIA GO KIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGS."

And then I found out that drinking in Indiana dive bars is SUPER cheap. Either that, or the barkeep was a secret Kings fan (there was a lot of Blackhawks stuff on the walls). $2 shots all around was an awesome surprise.

Mom got me a copy of that Wednesday's LA Times, I'm going to frame it. I haven't seen an ESPN/SI mag with the Kings on the cover yet so I'm kind of bummed that there probably won't be one.
    Congrats man.

I too have the front page of the paper from every year the Devils won.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

3. Pretty balanced draft for Nashville:

3 wingers
    2 centers
    2 defensemen
    1 goalie

Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    Looks like I'll be skipping NHL 13 this year since they ruined it by putting a piece of shit on the cover.... joking
    Jesus Christ. I just saw the 360 cover. I now know what hell is. It's Microsoft, EA, and Philadelphia combined. Their name is Legion for they are many.

It's good to see the Hall of Fame is as big a joke as the rest of the NHL. Mats Sundin and Pavel Bure get in, but Brendan Shanahan doesn't?

6. Shannys being punished for his work as sheriff. He'll get in next year.

7. also 2 posts in a row. Welcome back Yoshi.

8. There's an obvious shanna-ban joke in here somewhere. It is bullshit that he has to wait.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    It's good to see the Hall of Fame is as big a joke as the rest of the NHL. Mats Sundin and Pavel Bure get in, but Brendan Shanahan doesn't?
    Shanahan doesn't have his own commercial.

Sundin does. Three of them, in fact.

10. We just signed Crosby to a 12 year 104 mil contract. MY love/hate will continue. If Parise signs with us, look the fuck out.