Thread: NBA 2012-13 season

1. NBA 2012-13 season

Heat
    ---------------------
    bunch of teams

2. Seasnon.
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

3. Yep, the title is misspelled.

I can't get into hoops usually until Christmas. I'm a little bit burnt out on sports TBH.

4. They are panicking in LA already I guess. On one hand, it's absurd because they have a lot of new parts, but on the other, they're allowing a lot of points and haven't won either in presseason (yeah, lol) or the first two games against supposedly inferior teams.

We'll see when Dwight gets right and Nash finds a groove. First game he was 3-14 from FT, last night he was Ray Allen.

But I don't care, they can go kick rocks.

5. Oh, the Heat Grades were low for that one

But seriously, why does ESPN still have Heat Grades? It's been two years and they did win the chip.

Harden is doing work in Houston. Can't wait for OKC to eventually abandon ship and then we'll see who's really a fan. Won't be this year though.

6. I don't know why I had hope for the Kings this year. The coach is an idiot, he still has no idea how to manage the rotation nor minute distributions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If I'm going to be taxed, I'd rather it be to build a Death Star than to feed lazy Wookiees.

7. That death stare was real.

Maybe Phil Jackson thinks Dwight can win a title so he will swoop in again and be hailed as the best ever

8. I don't know about Jackson. At the same time, I know they have a plan, no way they are handing the keys to this ship to assistants for the year. They're not the Knicks.

9. Jerry Sloan's name is being bounced around

10. Mike Lowwwwwry. Er, Mike Browwwwwn.
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion