Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: The Death of Internet Anonymity

I think the parents that will benefit are far fewer than the ones that will do harm.

The ones that are even tempered enough, and trust worthy enough, probably don't need to spy. The information is already given freely, if the child trusts and respects the parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    is this why I got a phonecall from someone I don't know in Florida?
    Maybe? They did have access to my contacts, and my google voice account.

Ghost your shit.

4. Ghost hax...
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. hack the planet

Encrypt, Ghost, Proxy. Use self destruct USBs.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Kids need to be smarter about what they say online. Future schools and employers are going to have access to that stuff, whether their parents do or not. I hope but doubt that schools are teaching kids this.
    This aspect, I welcome with open arms. In the next twenty or so years, the whole world is going to have to confront the reality that there's no such thing as squeaky-clean.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Maybe? They did have access to my contacts, and my google voice account.
    I got a text saying "hey sexy"
    and I replied "who dis is?"

which means that it was probably your hacker friend fishing for a reply. At best, he is going to put me on a contact list and sell it to some company. At worst, well, lets not think about that

Quote Originally Posted by The Gas View Post
    This aspect, I welcome with open arms. In the next twenty or so years, the whole world is going to have to confront the reality that there's no such thing as squeaky-clean.
    I don't think Americans are able to accept that. It goes against the puritan beliefs that the country was founded on. And it goes against all the money makers who pretended to be good to trick those puritans into giving them money and power.

Americans do not want to elect intelligent hardworking people that have made or will make mistakes. Look at the big deal everyone made about Bill Clinton getting his dick wet. Or that guy who recently got in trouble for having a picture of his dick online.

Even if anonymity stays, god knows what is going to happen in 30 years when all these spoiled white kids who post shit all over social media sites get taken to task. They all have pictures of them acting like assholes, or sending each other nudes out there.

...or it could have been a wrong number.

And really, who is going to care in 30 years when everyone has pictures of their dick online?