Thread: PC's out of commission for now

PC's out of commission for now

Well, it'll affect chat much more than it will board posting since I haven't been posting alot lately and chat happens at night.

PC went out on me last night, and unless it suddenly starts working again it won't be repaired/replaced anytime soon. So I'll be on AIM and posting on the boards when I visit the campus computer lab, but that's about it.

On the bright side though I suddenly have more time to work on drawing an avatar. I've been wanting to do that for a long time now. My progress will Direct X will be slowed though.
    Taking it one day at a time.

2. Same with me. It wont be very long but you know. One good thing - when I get it back it will be a 1 ghz... much-better-than-the-old-450 you know. Ill be able to start messing around with Neverwinter Nights' Aurora toolset action.

Yes, It's revived.

I think my powersupply was starting to overheat again. It usually seems to deactivate itself as a failsafe. I took of the case and everything was pretty hot. It's working now though and I have the case off like I had before so hopefully everything will be fine.
    Taking it one day at a time.