Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 24567 LastLast

Thread: X68000, MSX, FM Towns, Thread

1. Huh. Well since you've seen it with your own eyes and I'm going from tech specs, I guess you have me on that one.

2. When emulated, the games definitely draw and update logic at 60fps. That's all I've got.

3. Yeah, firing up Aquales and Fantasy Zone real quick, it seems that's true. I guess I might have been wrong about this, maybe it's only certain video modes or something.

Let's not forget about the Towns Marty.

5. That guy LOVES his Car Marty. And will probably never play it.

I've seen a couple Martys in my day in the wild but I've never even heard of the Car Marty. Cool for the time, I suppose.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Jesus, that crazy Brazilian is still talking about the Super Game Module?
    I remember years ago when he first started talking about it (It was going to be a CD rom at one point, right?). He posted some Castlevania mock ups that looked sexy as hell, but I was left wondering...why? I can understand dudes wanting to flex their programming muscles and see what they can turn out on a given system with all its limitations, but what's the point of turning a Coleco into something that is not a Coleco?
    You want better specs, build shit for a newer system.
    Point taken. If he were doing this on the Sega Master System or MSX2 instead, it could probably look even better and do it without the flicker.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    That guy LOVES his Car Marty. And will probably never play it.

I've seen a couple Martys in my day in the wild but I've never even heard of the Car Marty. Cool for the time, I suppose.
    Yeah he was pretty excited. Emerald Dragon was a good PC ENGINE game that came out on multi platforms.

8. 15 KHz, 31 KHz, or both? Here is a list of modes supported by some X68000 games, as well as RAM requirements. You can tate Dragon Spirit according to this list. Hold down F2 while booting Kyuukyoku Tiger if you want to try playing it with the mouse.

Check out Sharp's own CZ-8NJ2 Cyber Stick, a HOTAS similar to After Burner's control layout. The joystick and throttle can be switched to the other sides. After Burner, Super Hang-on, Dash Yarou (Toaplan's Rally Bike), Metal Sight, Overtake, Syvalion, and Thunder Blade can use it.

9. I used to own a Rally Bike cab.
    It was kinda boring.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Korian View Post
    Yeah he was pretty excited. Emerald Dragon was a good PC ENGINE game that came out on multi platforms.
    It was a good PC88/98 game, ported and rearranged on PCE.
    Become History
    Awesome stuff I'm selling | Backloggery | Tumblr
    2013 Completion (2): PC (1), 360 (1)