Thread: John Dies At The End

1. John Dies At The End

It's a drug that promises an out-of-body experience with each hit. On the street they call it Soy Sauce, and users drift across time and dimensions. But some who come back are no longer human. Suddenly a silent otherworldly invasion is underway, and mankind needs a hero. What it gets instead is John and David, a pair of college dropouts who can barely hold down jobs. Can these two stop the oncoming horror in time to save humanity? No. No, they can't.
    Starring Paul Giamatti, Clancy Brown and Doug Jones. Directed by Don Coscarelli. Day one.
    Last edited by BerringerX; 27 Sep 2011 at 10:14 AM.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

2. Read the book on my vacation in Egypt. It's really good at the beginning then the end is basically them being super human cool-dude squad which was much less interesting. There was also a lot of really poorly described women in the book. It sounded like he hadn't seen one in his life.

Up until Vegas, though, it's good.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."