Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11 Conspiracies

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    they're also dumbasses for crying about it on the internet and not grabbing a gun and getting all of their wacko friends together to march on the White House.
    yes, NOT storming the whitehouse with guns, is the dumb ass thing to do

2. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    yes, NOT storming the whitehouse with guns, is the dumb ass thing to do
    If these people truly believed that the US government was behind such a huge attack then they should be pissed off enough to do something like this. I mean, if all these people went to DC at the same time, I don't think they could arrest and/or kill all of them before they took the Capitol Building or something like that. They wouldn't do something like that though because they'd rather just complain about it on the internet and listen to Jadakiss.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    They assert that there was a republican thinktank about ways to improve the security of the US, and there was a comment in it about how it could be initiated if there was an attack on American soil.
    I think you mean the Project for the New American Century. They put out a report called Rebuilding Americas Defenses you can view here:

http://www.newamericancentury.org/Re...asDefenses.pdf

I didn't check out your video but you're probably referring to this part:
    Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor.
    They write a whole bunch of crazy shit, but what do you expect from a right wing think tank?
    Quote Originally Posted by remnant
    I live in the fastlane bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Thats how we roll, ride or die bitch.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Every conspiracy ever is this awful working backwards from the conclusion, and it's really frustrating.
    fixed that, etc.

That's the problem with conspiracies. The person advancing the conspiracy has "the real answers" so they fit the narrative and facts to match their answers. And they can change the narrative based on what is out there, and even to the audience they are playing to. It is why conspiracy theories are so effective.

I think the Bush Administration was too incompetent to stop the attack. And I think they used the attack to advance their stated-before-9/11 goals in a way that feels almost too convenient and tidy. But in no way do I think it is an "inside job."

I read one person say this: most of the people behind the attacks were Saudis. The Saudi intelligence agencies/government/what you will almost certainly had a hand in it, because that's just the way things are done there (see: Pakistan ISI). At the same time, there's a good chance the Saudis were feeding the information directly to this country, so it can be thwarted. It didn't, because of simple incompetence and bureaucratic idiocy.

I say that is proooooobably the most likely explanation.
    Last edited by Diff-chan; 03 Oct 2011 at 03:55 PM.

I thought sure this would be a Korian thread. As it is, we got bad grammar instead of bad font. The value remained the same: zero.

Yoshi, someone has to post something to fill in the gaps between your threads of gold and splendor.

7. This thread sucks.
    Boo, Hiss.

You suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Yoshi, someone has to post something to fill in the gaps between your threads of gold and splendor.
    I accept this. Carry on.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    If these people truly believed that the US government was behind such a huge attack then they should be pissed off enough to do something like this. I mean, if all these people went to DC at the same time, I don't think they could arrest and/or kill all of them before they took the Capitol Building or something like that. They wouldn't do something like that though because they'd rather just complain about it on the internet and listen to Jadakiss.
    It would still make them dumb asses to storm the white house with guns.

It really feels more like it just comes down to the govt. fucking up. Which is at least, kinda better than the govt planning it. The people who think that the govt planned it also generally don't help it's case. IT's one of those things where someone argues too hard, and it's hard to really believe them when they think or talk to you like "HOW CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED!"