Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11 Conspiracies

1. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Is it that hard to understand that a far heavier building burning far hotter would suffer a complete collapse?
    No, it is not hard to believe that is possible.
    Please explain to me why the WTC buildings were burning at far hotter temps.
    I suppose you'll suggest jet fuel. Where did the sustained supply of jet fuel come from? Or am I wrong in thinking that the jet fuel burned up in the initial fireball. There was just pools of it burning for an hour, is that it? I don't know. I've never studied jet fuel fires.

And what made the third building burn "far hotter"? That building wasn't necessarily "far heavier".

2. You're both right for the wrong reasons.
    Boo, Hiss.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Shooting Love View Post
    No, it is not hard to believe that is possible.
    Please explain to me why the WTC buildings were burning at far hotter temps.
    I suppose you'll suggest jet fuel. Where did the sustained supply of jet fuel come from? Or am I wrong in thinking that the jet fuel burned up in the initial fireball. There was just pools of it burning for an hour, is that it? I don't know. I've never studied jet fuel fires.

And what made the third building burn "far hotter"? That building wasn't necessarily "far heavier".
    The fires were far more extensive, and hot enough to weaken steel. That's just fact. What reason do you suggest to account for that fact?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    The fires were far more extensive, and hot enough to weaken steel. That's just fact. What reason do you suggest to account for that fact?
    I don't have a reason to account for fires hot enough to weaken steel. That is why I've asked for an explanation.

Airplane Fuel?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Shooting Love View Post
    I don't have a reason to account for fires hot enough to weaken steel. That is why I've asked for an explanation.
    It's been explained by people far more educated in the subject than you and I. You should know this. If you've been influenced by videos about "conspiracy" you are likely gullible and biased against any physical reasoning. You are also one of those people I mentioned that don't do anything about it but complain on the internet. If you truly believe the US government attacked it's own people, you're nothing but a coward for arguing your point on a message board.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

7. Quote Originally Posted by Korian View Post
    Airplane Fuel?
    There was no airplane fuel burning building #7.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    It's been explained by people far more educated in the subject than you and I. You should know this. If you've been influenced by videos about "conspiracy" you are likely gullible and biased against any physical reasoning. You are also one of those people I mentioned that don't do anything about it but complain on the internet. If you truly believe the US government attacked it's own people, you're nothing but a coward for arguing your point on a message board.
    Yet no one here has put it out in the open (unless I missed it) exactly what that explanation is.

Fuck you, for the rest of your post. Go read my posts on the previous page. I do not "believe" anything.

8. Two immensely large buildings collapsed, couple other smaller buildings that shared the same underground foundations mysteriously also collapsed mysteriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Two immensely large buildings collapsed, couple other smaller buildings that shared the same underground foundations mysteriously also collapsed mysteriously.
    Well that's a new one. "shared same underground foundations"
    care to provide a source for that one?

10. It's true, most buildings are built right on top of the sidewalk. But these buildings, they were special.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!