Page 1 of 13 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11 Conspiracies

9/11 Conspiracies

Has anything else came out about this?

Wouldn't there be some wikileaks shit about this if any of the conspiracies were true?

I love when someone says "conspiracy theory" early in a conversation. It lets me know that listening is no longer necessary.

4. I see 3 videos at 12 minutes apiece, looking like 36 minutes of batshit crazy. Short version?

James

Ah Damn why do you guys give Fe a Forum?

6. The cynical and opportunistic way our government responded after 9/11 is reason enough to question the story, but it isn't reason enough to refuse to listen to answers once they've been given. Every 9/11 conspiracy is this awful working backwards from the conclusion, and it's really frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Has anything else came out about this?

Wouldn't there be some wikileaks shit about this if any of the conspiracies were true?
    Why do I do this? There have speculations about this since day 1. The site Above top secret has all your info.

Fe you sound like me circa 1 month ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    The cynical and opportunistic way our government responded after 9/11 is reason enough to question the story, but it isn't reason enough to refuse to listen to answers once they've been given. Every 9/11 conspiracy is this awful working backwards from the conclusion, and it's really frustrating.
    Do you know if there any truth to the comments at the start of the first video? They assert that there was a republican thinktank about ways to improve the security of the US, and there was a comment in it about how it could be initiated if there was an attack on American soil.

I'm not saying 9/11 was an inside job. But if that document is real, then it is proof enough that people took advantage of the situation.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    But if that document is real, then it is proof enough that people took advantage of the situation.
    And they absolutely did take advantage of the situation. Which is reason enough to take a closer look, but I really don't think the information points to conspiracy, and none of the conspiracy theories I've found are consistent, logical, and almost all lack basic fact checking as well.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    And they absolutely did take advantage of the situation.
    They always do. The Federal government will always use such groundbreaking situations to achieve further goals.

As for all the crack-pot stuff...it's basically a bunch of uneducated people being led to believe in something because it sounds like the conspiracy side knows what they're talking about. Some of the videos get all into the physics and whatnot but what does the average person know about physics? If these people really do believe that the government was behind it, they're also dumbasses for crying about it on the internet and not grabbing a gun and getting all of their wacko friends together to march on the White House.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453