Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much would you pay for Suikoden 2? - Sealed copy

1. You can get a used copy of the game on eBay for <$150. Stop being overdramatic Korian.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    $6 when it comes out on PSN.
    Why hasn't this happened yet? Suikoden 1 has been on PSN since the beginning, almost. Game that everyone loves, tons of people want to play, already translated and ready to go. Too lazy to turn on the money printer? Maybe we'll make free money tomorrow.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	genso_suikoden_1_2_fxp.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	8.0 KB 
ID:	63273
    In Japan it even got a best release and Sony USA decided never to bring this over.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Korian View Post
    I don't think so.
    $248.

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    You can get a used copy of the game on eBay for <$150. Stop being overdramatic Korian.
    I have that inner diva that comes out sometimes, sorry. $150 is still steep, didn't you sell one for a hefty price? I know someone did here and there was only a small crack.

6. Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

8. Then I'd pay to get it graded and hope for a 85+ score before you sell it.
    Last edited by Timber; 04 Oct 2011 at 11:31 PM.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

I'm a nice guy I gave many of my sealed games away for pennies like a brand new Valkyrie Profile, just curious if there was an interest? I believe an anal collector paid upwards of $10,000 for a sealed example, I have to find the link. If I get it graded it will be a holy grail as no man will ever touch it again. Again the prices people pay?, I'm not greedy but I was more showing how game collecting has gotten out of hand, but I had that game in my written will. That's how much I loved it. I leave it to Mzo if I face an early demise since he seemed he wanted to actually play it not speculate. Thanks for the feedback guys!
    Last edited by Korian; 04 Oct 2011 at 11:43 PM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Korian View Post
    I have that inner diva that comes out sometimes, sorry. $150 is still steep, didn't you sell one for a hefty price? I know someone did here and there was only a small crack.
    Yea, it was like $120, way back when.