Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The 2011 Obligitary Halloween Thread -

1. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    I was invited to a halloween BBQ with people i hate so i dont think i'll be going anywhere.
    You should go as a zombie cow and make sure everyone enjoys the food
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

2. Costume? Done.

I had thought about handing out condoms at whatever parties I end up at and telling the ladies to protect themselves from mayhem like me, but that probably wouldn't work too well in my favor.

3. I might be going to a party dressed as Kurt Russell's character from The Thing. I just have to build a flamethrower first...

4. I'll go as either Toronto mayor Rob Ford or Ron Swanson.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    I might be going to a party dressed as Kurt Russell's character from The Thing. I just have to build a flamethrower first...
    Just be Dolemite.

6. I'm off clinicals Nov 1 so I'll be shitfaced for halloween.

8. Goddamn Lita and her tits.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

9. My costume, my little man thinks its hilarious.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20111028_184854.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	63526  
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

10. We're having a small Halloween party tonight. A few of the people coming are very gullible true believers and are very easily scared (I mean cried-at-paranormal-activity-3 level of easy to scare), so a friend and I are going to get them good. The idea to hold a seance has come up, which is enough to scare the hell out of a few of the guests. so I've spent the last 2 or 3 hours making a 20 minute sound clip that I'll play through my bass amp during the seance at retarded high volume in another room. The first 10 minutes or so will be silent, then there will be really quiet ambient scary sounds. Eventually, there will be a loud bang, followed by footsteps. After this, a FUCKING GIANT wall of horrific sounds with screaming and yelling over it will play at full volume. Its gonna be hilarious. I'm gonna try and record it but that might suss them out as to whats going on, so we'll see.