Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bbobb's clearout sale (updated 10/17 with Dark Souls)

1. bbobb's clearout sale (updated 10/17 with Dark Souls)

I've got a bunch of shit sitting around that I don't need and I could use some extra cash so I figured I'd post it all up here first to see who is interested. PM me with what you're interested in and make me an offer please.

Everything listed is complete:

DS:
    Dark Spire w/ soundtrack

Xbox 360:
    Lego Batman
    Lego Indiana Jones The Original Adventures
    Stutman Ignition
    Mamoru-kun wa norowarete shimatta LE with soundtrack and dvd (NTSCJ region locked)
    Raiden IV w/ soundtrack (NTSC-J region locked)

US DVDs:
    Battle Angel Alita movie
    Vampire Hunter D SE
    Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust
    Akira tin SE
    Last edited by bbobb; 19 Nov 2011 at 11:52 AM.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Updated with the sold games removed.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Probably time to sell my Ibara. About where is it at right now?

Last I saw, low $90~$100s.

5. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    Probably time to sell my Ibara. About where is it at right now?
    Looks like $150 plus now, though I wouldn't expect that much out of a TNLer if they were interested in it.

Yeah, I thought "ooh! Cave stuff not on 360!" until I looked up how much they are worth, especially Ibara. Ouch.

7. Espgaluda isn't as bad, but Ibara is pretty crazy expensive even in Japan. I didn't get it for cheap that's for sure.

8. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Looks like $150 plus now, though I wouldn't expect that much out of a TNLer if they were interested in it.
    So delicious.

9. Game arrived - great shape, super quick.

Thanks yo!