Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't **** with Retail Workers

1. Should have shoved her head in the deep fryer.

2. Yeesh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    Should have shoved her head in the deep fryer.
    Nicolas Cage would've.

She crossed the line when she jumped the counter and chased him to the back. Who cares if it was a woman; it looks like she outweighed him by a few pounds. Her friend rounded the counter on the other side. They could have a knife, a gun, whatever. He neutralized the threat.

Just imagine if the roles were reversed, and it was a female at the register. The rest of the people in there would have probably had him on the floor and a crack or hole in his head within a few seconds.
    Last edited by Tones; 17 Oct 2011 at 09:24 PM.

5. Would you like that assbeating supersized?

6. I love at :49 when that bitch is yelling 'STOP!' and he just looks up like "huh?"

7. Reading the story now, it gets better:

McIntosh was taken into custody and is being held on $40,000 bail. He has a history of violence and was recently released from prison after serving a 10 year prison sentence for shooting and killing a high school classmate. McIntosh shot Oshan Litchmore, 17, following an argument when he was 19. The fatal bullet passed through Litchmore and hit an 8-year-old passerby in the leg.

“I don’t know him as that type of person,” McIntosh’s step-mother told DNAinfo.
    Of course you don't know him, even though he was in jail for 10 years for killing someone.

8. "“The cashier beat the women so badly that one suffered a fractured skull and broken arm."

9. Honestly they're all just a bunch of dumb animals. And I don't mean because they're black.

You mean that because they're poor.