Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't **** with Retail Workers

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    They should've yelled BARF! and dropped some coins for him.
    Good One (I can't rep you right now)

And Astro, when did you get back? I thought you were dead.

2. All Australians are Dead Men.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    They should've yelled BARF! and dropped some coins for him.
    Damn good one, Mzo. LOL

4. Fuck those bitches. Whatever happened to community justice? I don't care if the guy was a previous violent criminal. They jumped the counter with the intent to cause physical harm. Maybe he went a little too far, but in my opinion they both deserved it. Next time he should just let himself get beat down.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

I think he should plead temporary insanity.

People flip out when you corner them. And they had big baggy coats on, they could have been packing.

6. Black women are not to be trifled with. They're fucking crazy - as shown in the video. Those bitches got what was coming to them. He did go over the line with those extra hits at the end, but when you have two angry black women coming to attack it's your right to defend yourself.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

7. American black women are certainly crazy but pretty much any two adult humans jump my counter, they get the rod til they've learnt enough to stay down.

8. I'm sure there's some inuendo in that post, but I'm not 100% sure.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

9. I see nothing wrong with what he did. They jumped the counter which in my eyes meant they were crossing the line and deserved whatever they got coming to them.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL