Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Offer TNL?

Quote Originally Posted by Nash View Post
    What does that even mean?
    As a fellow Asian Nash, we have a background in a beautiful culture and have faced many impasses to achieve our goals. We represent the ethnic values of asians even though we are americans. I think there is a great niche asian group represented at TNL. I fire up the wok,use chopsticks and eat seaweed to remind myself of who I am. I will return to my homeland to the Police Box where I was left.

2. I offer compelling political analysis from a center-left perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Korian View Post

As a fellow Asian Nash, we have a background in a beautiful culture and have faced many impasses to achieve our goals. We represent the ethnic values of asians even though we are americans. I think there is a great niche asian group represented at TNL. I fire up the wok,use chopsticks and eat seaweed to remind myself of who I am. I will return to my homeland to the Police Box where I was left.
    I know you're trolling, but I can't help myself. What does that last sentence even mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

3. I tell folks about art contests

And see "Sagett" when I read "SPAGETT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

4. I protect you all from ninjas while you sleep.
    2 GET GUD @ OVERWATCH + SWIGGITYSIX#1322

5. I believe since Arjue has the "token Australian spot" on lockdown, I bring nothing.

Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

6. You are everything to me.

7. We have a few token Australians.

8. I feel like...through korian and this thread, I've just read the memoirs of eminem, if he was asian...

I'd say Kyosalad accurately represented her contributions in that post.

The thing that matters most to me on TNL is being the commissioner for most of the fantasy sports leagues, specifically the world's best fantasy football keeper league, which in no way encourages multinational illegal gambling or tax evasion.

10. I started the Christopher Reeve/Ice Cube Photoshop thread. That right there's enough for a fucking Nobel Prize.