Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3567

Thread: What Do You Offer TNL?

You used to have one, didn't you? I thought you did. Eggplant Wizard, if I'm remembering right.

2. To answer your question:

To answer the topic question: I made the above avatar. I don't think it was used here, but starting that avatar thread on GameGO, which imploded ten years ago this very month, may have indirectly led to TNL being open today.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Nick; 21 Oct 2011 at 02:27 AM.

I guess I offer technical guitar gear advice. Though if Pacrappa keeps progressing, he'll probably surpass me in that area in a couple years. If not sooner.

Other than that I offer a distinct forum experience that can not be found elsewhere. Like Hot sauce on collard greens and fried BBQ rips. Not for everyone. Not good for. And you wouldn't want it every meal. But when its good, its good. And when its bad, its really bad, and you spend the night regretting having anything to do with me and cursing my name.

Other than that, I'm the oldest link to the original gamefan website (well, other than shidoshi). I was a member of the forum / board back before there was a #gamefan chat. And I was a member of the chat and the gamefan quake 2 servers. And I aggravated the shit out shidoshi on ICQ or aim to the point that I think he had to block me for like 5 years? And I talked with ECM in the chat a lot before everything went down. I remember him saying he liked me and that I thought like he did. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing.
    Last edited by Fe 26; 21 Oct 2011 at 02:26 AM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    To answer your question:

To answer the topic question: I made the above avatar. I don't think it was used here, but starting that avatar thread on GameGO, which imploded ten years ago this very month, may have indirectly led to TNL being open today.
    Yep, I had it on GG for a few weeks and then everything went to hell. Never had one here.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rhydant View Post

edit-
    But I do believe I am the current record holder for Longest Display of a Holiday-Themed Avatar (Mom is way proud).
    On this note, I think I'm the only one to never change my custom user title. I started it when GameGo launched and carried it over here.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

6. Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    To answer your question:

Why do I recall this?

Quote Originally Posted by Rated E View Post
    I did the gay-as-hell achievement icons. I've contributed some good pictures in the cute thread. One could say I am a co-founder of the rude owls, if Finch says that's okay.
    E they are great!

Rated E can you help me work on an achievement? I fooled around with the editor for hours but couldn't get the brush to even paint.