Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let's Get the Social Groups Going Again!

Let's Get the Social Groups Going Again!

Any takers? As you noticed this thread is poll free, so we can have a civil conversation about the Social aspect of The TNL!

TNL isn't very sociable these days.

Discuss?

4. Guess not.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Let's get the social groups going again!
    What social groups?

They are harder to find and my avatar covers up my posts, but they are under the community menu.

Oh. Those.

Personally, I always considered that content as splintering the board. Why post anything in there when you can just make threads and post like normal.

At least with blogs you can keep your own stupid shit that nobody else cares about to yourself.

Well they had been pretty active before but I always considered them more for friends or people that want to talk about subjects with less thread like sabatoge and the user has a little bit more control setting them up. I mean not all of the blogs interest me, but I need to start one. I'm only going to make one if I have something important to write about, otherwise writing about my life would be boring.
    Last edited by Korian; 27 Sep 2011 at 08:59 AM.

Mad respect for Razor joining my Taylor Swift group.

You can create up to ten groups now. Thanks to Nick. I will update the Taylor Swift group with pictures. Rated E started an awesomE group. I created a Eminem group. I have big plans but we need you to help the process. It's much more chill and drama free then some of the other threads.