Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Offer TNL?

What Do You Offer TNL?

While others may disagree I feel I offer an Asian Male's perspective on life and the continuing race relations we all face. The ability to talk about PC ENGINE games, and a vast knowledge of music. I try to keep a myriad of different themed threads and mix it up with a sardonic and iconic sense of humor you either get or don't. When the humor stops I can hold my own in a politically charged conversation with conservatives. Other than that a lot of love for Nick's blood sweat and Tears. When I'm gone there's no swan songs or Dear Johns only a spirit of a man who started as a noob but made it thru the groove and came back from a permaban standing tall after the Fall.

HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. SPAGHETTI SPAGHETTI SPAGHETTI SPAGHETTI SPAGHETTI

4. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    SPAGHETTI SPAGHETTI SPAGHETTI SPAGHETTI SPAGHETTI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spagettposterim8.jpg 
Views:	411 
Size:	131.2 KB 
ID:	63436  

5. I started the "Show Us Your Pets" thread. Pretty much my claim to fame.

I forgot to mention videos of the unexplained that just mystify the outer limits of my mind. A non predatory natural attraction to the women of TNL. I have mentored some of the new members that have risen to Legendary status. A candid and intimate view of some of my deepest thoughts that are intricate and sad as a butterfly with broken wings.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkRyan View Post
    I started the "Show Us Your Pets" thread. Pretty much my claim to fame.
    Good thread and it's not the quantity of threads but the creative aspects and something that everyone can relate to is what's most important. You can be a man, shed tears and show the true love of animals to a world where in other countries people abuse and kill animals. We have to stop fur from being made into coats, animals are being slaughtered for monetary gain.
    Last edited by Korian; 19 Oct 2011 at 02:43 AM.

8. Cooking knowledge and an irritating air of superiority
    Boo, Hiss.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Korian View Post
    ... an Asian Male's perspective on life...
    What does that even mean?

Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    Cooking knowledge and an irritating air of superiority
    That's something I lack and while I've had issues with you it's fucking awesome that you are living your dream. Like you said you started from the bottom and worked your way up. Sort of like the Scarface of Cooking without the killing and cocaine. Telling it like it is wether it offends people is something I can respect and appreciate even if it pisses me off. Say what you mean and mean what you say.
    Last edited by Korian; 19 Oct 2011 at 03:19 AM.