Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pinball Arcade

1. They did, and did it with enough to spare they rolled the extra into starting licensing for Star Trek. If they'd made their stretch goal of 200% the ST:TNG would have been funded and been a bonus reward to all backers, but sadly it kind of sputtered to a halt at about 140%.

James

2. Gorgar and Monster Bash are up on the console rev...at least on XB360. I haven't played the game in about a month, so not sure how long they've been available.

3. I'm not a big fan of Gorgar. I don't recall ever playing Monster Bash, I might have to check it out.

4. Gorgar is the machine I've played the most in my life as my grandparents owned a campground that had an arcade that I would get to use on rainy days.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

5. For some strange reason, I like Gorgar. There's a simple charm to it, even though its gutters seem to be huge.

6. Gorgar is great!

7. Star Trek is funded on Kickstarter, and they also announced they've got both Elvira pinballs on the way.

I think I'm going to hold off for a bit on any new tables and see how the eventual PC version turns out. The 360's approval process is taking way too long to allow updates that come out much more quickly on other systems. Same with patching the game.

James

8. Are they still steining on trophies for the new tables?

9. I learned why the ball passes through flippers.
    The flippers are missing hitbox/collision data in certain frames in-between being up and down. That's why it mostly happens when flippers are being flipped together miliseconds apart.

The game goes retarded bugged if you tilt it with balls remaining; at least on Machine anyway.

Also, I am top of my friends list on all 360 PA tables, if that irks anybody.

10. I'm just going to double-post this, so it gets seen-

Pro Pinball's Kickstarter is offering free Big Race USA for anyone, and a $2 donation gets TimeShock and Fantastic Journey.

Just so you know.

James