Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pinball Arcade

1. Day 1 purchase!

This is perfect, and I don't even care that I may just be giving them money for years to come as DLC tables become available. The only reason I don't play the Williams collection more is because I'm too lazy to find the disc. If it's on the hard drive, shit is on.

The only bad thing I can see is that it's coming to EVERYTHING. I'll want it on my 360, 3DS, and phone. Dammit.

3. I think this is confirmed for iOS. Yeehaw.

4. IOS and Android both. Pick a platform and you're good to go. I'm figuring 360 for proper score competition, and maybe Vita (when I pick that up) for on-the-go gaming.

James

5. I hope this will have some EM tables. It sounds awesome. It's even coming to iPad!

This is pretty interesting. The extended talk about how they have to track down movie licences, actor likenesses, the original property that the movie was based on, and music gives me great hope for seeing some of the awesome Williams tables in the game. Oh, and they said it's coming out in January.

7. Free Pinball FX tables on PS3, and this is why I haven't bothered to download them. I'm hugely stoked for this, and the high score competition will be epic. Epic! Songs and ballads at the very least.

-edit- Great video, too. That's a bit more in-depth than I was expecting, which is always appreciated.

James
    Last edited by James; 26 Dec 2011 at 08:02 PM.

8. Super Mario World Pinball was always my favorite.

I couldn't get into Pinball FX.

9. Good try Pinball FX, but you're just merely a stopgap until the real deal is released.

If they can get Simpson's Pinball Party (and to a lesser extent Lord of the Rings) for this, I'll be all set, as that's the most complex pin ever designed, especially since PinMame's emulation of Data East/Sega/Stern hardware leaves a lot to be desired.
    Last edited by DirtySouth; 26 Dec 2011 at 09:55 PM.

10. That video was awesome! Thanks for posting it.

I can't wait for this to come out. This is SO day 1. I'm buying it on PS3 and Android. These guys rock and deserve our support.
    Last edited by Melf; 27 Dec 2011 at 08:56 AM.