Thread: Teach Me and I'll Teach You How to Dougie "Learning/Helping Thread"

Teach Me and I'll Teach You How to Dougie "Learning/Helping Thread"

Since TNL has a variety of talented posters I was hoping we could teach each other things. Within Reason of course but there have been some good tips about crafts and everyday life advice, fixing cars etc. We have the brains. I need some help to get some tuition and making GIFS. I can proofread for anyone, or help write stories or poems or answer questions related to Rap. Sorry I can't really do the Dougie.

Question 1. What do Dogs represent in British art?
    Last edited by Korian; 24 Oct 2011 at 11:42 PM.

2. I can Dougie pretty good.

3. In British art I'd imagine they represent a struggle for perfection and stateliness. A man was once known in some English circles for the quality of his fox hunting dogs. Perhaps a degree of loyalty in the face of adversity?

You should PM Yoshi about this question. He has lots of experience.
    Boo, Hiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I can Dougie pretty good.

I'd like to see you Dougie like this. Thizzle Dance is much trickier.

5. Give me some credit geez.

6. I can teach you how not to post new threads. Just ignore the post new thread button.

Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    In British art I'd imagine they represent a struggle for perfection and stateliness. A man was once known in some English circles for the quality of his fox hunting dogs. Perhaps a degree of loyalty in the face of adversity?

You should PM Yoshi about this question. He has lots of experience.
    I think you are right. I guessed the same thing. I need to take some extra college classes for my business.

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I can teach you how not to post new threads. Just ignore the post new thread button.
    I molest buttons.

9. Korian I have heard that you are a chess grandmaster. Teach me?

I always think 4 or 5 moves ahead, never rely on the 4 move checkmate. A smart chess player can easily block it. KOF thought I was joking but I will answer basic questions or if anyone needs help come in.