Page 11 of 110 FirstFirst ... 79101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Auto 5

I like the fat ass rottweiler.

2. Bigger world than San Andrea, RDR and GTA4 combined? Jesus, that's a lot of turf.

3. Quote Originally Posted by No One View Post
    Just like every other post-GTA3 installment, it looks amazing. Hopefully this time around the hype isn't killed the second I actually start playing it. I can't stand how sluggish these games always feel.
    I have to hope that between Red Dead and Max Payne they've figured out how to make the gameplay as impressive as the rest of the package.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Bigger world than San Andrea, RDR and GTA4 combined? Jesus, that's a lot of turf.
    They're cheating a bit...for some reason everyone loves leaving out "counting interior and exterior spaces" when they repeat that bit of info. I'm sure it'll still be pretty impressive.

Hope I can drive by my apartment building!

5. Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    I have to hope that between Red Dead and Max Payne they've figured out how to make the gameplay as impressive as the rest of the package.
    I always find it odd that people never distinguish between Rockstar's studios. I mean yeah, they borrow tech, tools, and ideas from each other, but it's not exactly the same people making this game.

6. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    They're cheating a bit...for some reason everyone loves leaving out "counting interior and exterior spaces" when they repeat that bit of info. I'm sure it'll still be pretty impressive.
    Yeah, that doesn't make it any less impressive, it just means they're adding more interiors, which the series needed.

That trailer is just GODDAMN. No one does that shit better.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. Comic Sans Presents.

9. Looks amazing, can't wait to get back to San Andreas.

10. The see no evil speak no evil hear no evil bit at the end was kinda funny. And old dude reminds me of Jackie Gleeson for some reason. Music was fucking terrible though. I shouldn't be surprised though. It was fucking terrible in San Andreas too.