Page 13 of 110 FirstFirst ... 911121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Auto 5

1. I understand the love for a theme over another theme. Vice to SA was a bigger jump than 3 to Vice.

I bought Vice on Steam for $2.50 a few weeks ago and honestly regret it.

SA was ridiculous in its scope. Utterly ridiculous. It's easily one of the most ambitious games I've ever played and it's a miracle it plays as well as it does. I was kind of disappointed in VC, always felt the city was a little boring and the characters not quite as interesting.

Even if you're an asshole that prefers to jam out in your car to techno or house or whatever constitutes phat beats in your heart, you have to admit that the soundtracks chosen for both VC and SA complement the mood and setting almost perfectly.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. The only thing I had against Vice City was the city. Flat = boring. Hills and terrain are required, and Florida doesn't have any of that.

James

4. I really hope GTA5 is ambitious like San Andreas. The trailers look amazing. Really looking forward to this.

5. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    The only thing I had against Vice City was the city. Flat = boring. Hills and terrain are required, and Florida doesn't have any of that.

James
    Pretty much what I was going to say. VC may have the "better" theme (a matter of personal preference, albeit one I agree with), but gameplay wise its city design is terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

I dunno, man. I loved GTA3 and Vice City, but San Andreas bored me to tears, I didn't come close to finishing it. Maybe I was just tired of GTA3 at that point, but Vice City was like magic to me, and San Andreas was a thud.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

7. What were some issues in GTA 4 that you would like to see improved (or gone) in 5?
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

I want the less realistic driving back.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

I want a return to the more open-ended mission design of 3 and Vice City that I think was left behind in San Andreas (which made a regular habit of stripping you of your weapons so you could only realistically complete a mission in the intended fashion) and 4 (which bracketed everything with cutscenes in order to put you in the right place).

10. Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease View Post
    What were some issues in GTA 4 that you would like to see improved (or gone) in 5?
    HEY COUSIN, LET'S GO LOOK AT BEEG AMERICAN TEETEES

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids